This is a very exciting time at Enovix! We’re adding dozens of experienced production professionals to help equip and support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
Enovix is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to develop and execute a talent strategy that meets our business objectives and aligns with our culture and values. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, business-minded, metrics-driven recruiting executive that thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Build and manage a comprehensive vision, strategy and goals for talent acquisition
• Work closely with the executive team and hiring managers to help create, manage and measure against aggressive hiring goals and objectives
• Provide guidance and subject matter expertise, and oversee programs and activities related to talent processes and practices
• Adopt and implement a proven, standardized job description and interview process for all hiring managers and others involved in evaluating candidates
• Implement a cloud-based Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that integrates with LinkedIn Recruiter Tools to electronically manage the recruiting and hiring process
• Track, analyze and report talent metrics to monitor and continuously improve and optimize performance
• Develop and implement a cohesive day-to-day talent operation and related programs across all functional areas
• Lead and manage recruitment programs such as employment branding, diversity and inclusion, etc.
• Own the recruiting process and tools to drive higher conversion rates while offering an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years progressive experience in talent acquisition/recruiting, including 3+ years in a start-up, technology environment
• Experience with a company that manufactures electronic products is preferred; experience with a battery manufacturing company is ideal
• 3+ years managing a high performing talent team of internal and external resources
• Successful development and execution of a talent program with a high-growth tech company
• Demonstrated experience creating and executing a creative, metrics-driven, consultative, service-oriented recruiting strategy
• Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels, while creating and managing strategic alliances
• Hands-on experience with relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels
• Prior experience leading the development of a comprehensive employment branding campaign is strongly preferred
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to inspire confidence and build relationships
• Highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels across the company
• A great sense of fun and a relentless can-do attitude
Enovix has built a next-generation lithium-ion battery that significantly increases energy density and maintains high cycle life. Our patented 3D cell architecture enables a high-capacity silicon anode to increase energy density by 40% to over 100%, depending on cell size. And it keeps the anode stack under high pressure to prevent silicon particle pulverization for full depth-of-charge cycle life over 600. We’re backed by strategic relationships with Intel, Qualcomm, and Cypress and over $150 million in venture, strategic, and private funding. We’ve been awarded over 70 patents and have over 40 more pending that will create sustainable enterprise value and provide a competitive barrier for years.